£30 - £35 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8916
4 months ago
Subject to Security Clearance
Manage the design, implementation and maintenance of HR processes to deliver a customer centric service.
- Process experience is the top priority
- Will be directed by the project to map out certain HR processes and report back
- Work spans across all core HR
- Contribute to the improvement/re-design of HR processes
- Need to have HR knowledge experience but with a focus on processes
- Hands on experience and comfortable carrying out work with the guidance of project leads
- Supporting process and service improvements
- Managing escalated issues
- Process Design and process mapping
- Development and maintenance of work instructions, guidance and other supporting information for users
- Implementation of process and system changes including adoption of the new ways of working post implementation
- Comfortable dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Workday experience
- Experience of working in an HR environment
- Managing change
All candidates must be British nationals and only hold a British passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.