£30 - £40 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8916
4 months ago
Subject to Security Clearance
We are looking for someone that has experience in designing and developing the overall HR portal which includes knowledge management for both HR and the business, ticketing and self-service entry into HR.
A person that can be the lead HR SME for our ServiceNow implementation project working alongside our IT project manager.
- Must be technically experienced in ServiceNow
- Will be a Subject Matter Expert on the ServiceNow project
- Engage with HR/IT and the supplier and work alongside them during the implementation
- Needs knowledge of HR portals, case management etc
- ServiceNow skills are essential and experience in implementing ServiceNow
- Design our new HR portal in line with our HR service delivery model and customer channels
- Design and develop our HR knowledge management for both HR and the business
- Design and develop our new HR ticketing tool
- Work alongside our supplier and implement our new HR portal, knowledge management and Ticketing across the business
- HR ticketing toolsHR portals
- HR service delivery models
- HR entry channels
- Self Service
- ServiceNow HR Module
- Desired experience in Tools: Neocase, Workday
- Customer Services and channel entry so understand the purpose of the project
- Worked on projects and deliverables previously so understand the pace and demands
- Understanding of typical project activities such as user guides, training, comms
All candidates must be British nationals and only hold a British passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.