£13 to £15 per hour (Agency PAYE)
+44 (0)151 666 8916
9 days ago
Subject to Security Clearance
To work within the HRIS Team to provide efficient and effective transactional HR services working to agreed service levels and delivering a customer centric service.
- Project based role dealing with HR data
- Advanced MS excel skills
- Extracting data from various systems
- Checking the extracted data for quality and integrity – for example if the same data is held in two different systems, this role is checking the data is correct in both
- Strong data manipulation skills and a general interest in working with data
- Delivery of high quality, timely and accurate transactional HR services within SLA requirements.
- The candidate musthave experience of employment within a HR function delivering HR processes and using HR systems.
- Candidate needs to have a strong focus on data such as data integrity, data analysis, Excel intermediate level, reporting experience, data cleansing
- It would be advantageous for candidates to possess experience in Saba (L&D HRIS) administrationor HR data administration(including data entry, auditing and reporting) includingadvanced MS Excel
- Managing data including, reporting, data entry, auditing, and Saba administration
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to manage own workload and priorities to agreed timescales
- Working knowledge of HR information systems
- Advanced MS Excel competence
All candidates must be willing and able to obtain and maintain the security clearance (SC or DV) required for this role.
All candidates must be British nationals and only hold a British passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.