£14 - £15 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8954
12 months ago
Contract: Rolling (Expected to be 3 months)
Immediate start required.
Pay Rate: £15ph
Shifts: 5 Days (Mon – Fri) (5am – 1:30pm / 8am – 5pm) – Flexibility required to cover overtime.
A major FMCG company is looking to appoint a number of Maintenance Technicians for their site based in Perth, Scotland in order to cover a number of absenteeism from site currently.
Our client is seeking Maintenance Engineer with FMCG Manufacturing experience (food manufacturing would be deemed highly desirable) who are available immediately and happy to undertake a rolling contract.
Summary of key responsibilities:
• Deliver engineering support to customers support to customers for planned and unplanned maintenance requirements
• Plan and execute routine work
• Ensure all documentation is completed, accurately in a timely manner and signed by the relevant personnel
• Ensure compliance with HSE regulations
• Be aware of and comply with all operating procedures in all operational areas. Support organisational change , process improvements and continuous improvement initiatives. Demonstrate Engineering competency at a level to be able to carry out PPM activity , plus some specialist knowledge in limited areas
• Deliver departmental objectives and operational decisions made by others are executed in a timely manner
• Liaise with members of own department to provide and receive support and feedback
• Actively promote a safety culture and raise and correct Near Misses / Accident reports when required
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.