£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Company Vehicle, Competitive Overtime Package & Pension
+44 (0)151 666 8970
about 2 months ago
The position will require the individual to travel and work independently or as part of a dynamic team, implementing their engineering knowledge and competence in structural testing of Street Lighting Columns' thickness before reporting the findings back to the company management team.
The successful candidate will be forward thinking, self-motivated, enthusiastic and be able to work flexibly and effectively to satisfy the requirements of the department.
Duties of the Street Lighting Inspector Include:
• Working independently & as part of a team using appropriate NDT equipment to inspect and survey the thickness of Street Lighting Columns throughout the London region.
• Use of general visual inspection skills to identify visible defects.
• Preparation of inspection reports and findings.
• Communication with customers.
• Maintain equipment including routine calibration and validation checks where required.
• To partake in suitable training when and if required
• Other duties within the company not limited to Inspection.
Requirements of the role:
• G39 Course/Qualification.
• Previous experience in an inspection role would be highly advantageous.
• Competence in the use of Microsoft and other desktop software.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Personable, presentable and articulate.
• Willingness to travel with flexible working hours.
• Computer proficient.
• Strong Administration, organization and communication skills.
In return for the above, the company will offer:
• Competitive starting salary of circa £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience & current industry related qualifications.
• 25 Days Holiday in addition to 8 Statutory Bank Holidays.
• Competitive Pension Package.
• Company Vehicle.
The company is currently experiencing and period of growth in the London region and the opportunity for further upskilling & training development internally is excellent. The client is keen develop an individual by offering them a stable opportunity to begin with following on with a clear path for progression within the company as it continues to expand it's client base and cover.
If you're interested in the new opportunity available and you're keen to join a well-established industry specialist on its path of expansion, please apply to the advert with your updated CV. Alternatively, you can call Pip on 0151 666 8970 if you require additional information.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.