£40000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8958
Principal Transport Planner
18 days ago
Our client is an Independent, leading Transport Planning and Infrastructure Design consultancy specialising in private developer lead development planning with multiple offices across the UK. As a Principal you will possess the necessary experience, knowledge and technical expertise to engage directly with Clients on matters of pre and post planning transport planning and highway design. You will be joining the business during a period of growth and will form an integral member of a small TP team in their vibrant Leeds office so there is a genuine opportunity to grow alongside a very successful business.
- Substantial experience in Highway development planning
- Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, Travel Plans, Junction Modelling
- Junction Modelling software experience: Junctions 9, LinSig, ARCADY, PICADY, TRANSYT etc.
- Network Modelling experience desirable but not essential: SATURN, CUBE, VISUM, VISSIM
- Ability to deliver transport planning solutions, mentor junior staff and manage projects technically
- Client and stakeholder engagement and/or business development capabilities
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.