£32000 per annum, Benefits: Company Van, JIB Rates & OT Package, Pension
+44 (0)151 666 8999
4 months ago
Operating within multiple sectors across the Electrical Industry as well as several other industries, the client has developed, withheld and continued to grow a strong reputation when delivering key services to retail and leisure facilities, logistics centres, education facilities and health care practices across the globe.
Now, due to greater demand following the growth and development of a strong client base in the Greater Manchester / North West area, the client is actively seeking to expand their electrical team.
Daily Duties for the Electrical Tester Will Include:
• Testing electrical equipment in various environments such as social & domestic housing, hospitals, schools, new build construction projects & manufacturing environments.
• Recording & logging test results on a data management system.
• Liaising directly with clients about the work that needs to be completed, convenient times to perform the work & any remedial works that may arise during the test & inspection duties.
• Managing work load and communicating effectively with both management & the end client on each site/contract.
• Travelling to numerous sites throughout the North West completing a series of test & inspection duties with various completion lengths on each.
In order to be eligible for the role, you must have the following qualifications & experience:
• JIB Gold Card (or equivalent electrical qualifications).
• 2391 Testing Certificate (or equivalent industry-recognised testing qualification).
• Experience performing test & inspection duties preferably in commercial premises.
We are looking for a professional and driven individual that is now actively seeking their next challenge in their career and is keen to develop their experience by providing an excellent service to a number of key clients in the region.
In return for the above, the client is currently offering:
• Competitive salary in line with the latest JIB rates and overtime package.
• 24 Days Holiday in addition to the 8 statutory bank holidays.
• Competitive Pension Scheme
• Company Vehicle
If you're interested in the opportunity that's currently available and you believe that you meet the essential qualifications & experience requested, please apply to the advert by attaching your most up to date CV. Alternatively, you can call Keenan on 0151 666 8936 if you require any additional information prior to submitting your application further.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.