£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: car, pension
+44 (0)151 666 8953
4 months ago
As a field based position, you must have a full UK drivers licence to be considered for this role.
The successful Business Development / Account Executive will ideally have previous experience in food manufacturing, food retail or food wholesale however strong B2B consumer goods experience will also be considered. You will be passionate and enthusiastic to develop your sales career using strong relationship building skills whilst using your own initiative to develop sales.
Key responsibilities of the Business Development / Account Executive
- Full responsibility of your own portfolio of customers
- Arrange face to face meetings with customers regarding new products and service review
- Ensure customers receive all the necessary information and documentation
- Take part in promotions events
- Identify potential new customers
- Provide feedback on marketing programs
- Account management: planning, supply chain, NPD, customer service support
- Attend weekly and bi monthly sales meetings
- Support wider retail / sales teams as required
Application via CV
Business Development / Account Executive (FMCG)
FMCG Branded food
£25,000 - £30,000, car, benefits
Manchester (Field Based)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.