Up to £25,000.00 (DOE)
+44 (0)151 666 8954
12 months ago
Up to £25,000.00 (DOE)
Macclesfield, Holmes Chapel, Leek, Congleton, Sandbach, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, North West.
A food manufacturing company with a site based in Cheshire is currently seeking a Sales Administrator/Sales Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role will be to assist the sales team with administration duties. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with FMCG experience and wanting to progress a career with Sales / Account Management within FMCG Food Manufacturing sector.
Key accountabilities for the Sales Administrator include:
• General admin support for Account Managers
• Customer service interface
• Cover customer emails & respond/action if necessary/required
• Preparing and circulation of various reports in a timely manner
• Review & circulate stock updates
• Help with buying and packing samples
• General assistance with boardroom set ups, customer meetings etc.
• Help preparing for customer visits – printing agendas, tea/coffee etc.
• Attendance at internal meetings and assistance and circulating of minutes and actions
• Help to prepare documentation for customer presentations
To be considered for this role you must currently be working in a sales support role for an FMCG company. You must be able to work well in a team but also have the confidence to manage your own work load and take initiative when necessary. You must have excellent IT skills, good attention to detail and strong communication skills.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.