Up to £32,000 + Commission + Benefits Package
+44 (0)151 666 8999
over 1 year ago
Who are Scantec and what makes us different?
Scantec are a leading engineering, technical and IT, specialist recruitment agency providing a range of expert recruitment services to our clients throughout the UK and overseas. Based on the Wirral, our purpose-built offices over look the Liverpool water-front, and our single site operation is one of the largest in the UK.
Celebrating our 30th birthday this year, we’re a well - established, and trusted recruitment brand. We are built on a reputation of enhancing businesses, progressing careers and striving for success, and we are equally as passionate about the development of our own people. As well as the above, we pride ourselves on being able to offer our people the following;
- Our bespoke competency framework – showing the different progression routes you can take here at Scantec. You know exactly what you need to do to progress, and the pace of progression is determined by you.
- An experienced and stable leadership team – many of our leaders have been with us for 10 years or more (some 20!) and many of which are ‘home-grown.’ Not only does this evidence the progression routes at Scantec, but it also means you’ll receive an unrivalled level of training and support as you progress through your career here.
- An open, friendly and democratic culture – we listen to and value our people.
Our manufacturing division currently has a new requirement for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our team. Our Manufacturing division is one of Scantec’s most well-established and fastest growing division and is headed up by an experienced and well-respected people manager.
As Senior Recruitment Consultant you will support business objectives by ensuring growth and revenue maximisation of key accounts through effective new business and account development and the successful management of the full recruitment process. You will use a variety of effective searching techniques to identify and qualify appropriate candidates; presenting opportunities to them, gaining commitment and submitting to the client for approval.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Identifying new business opportunities through client mapping and chasing leads
- Working with existing clients to identify and qualify their requirements
- Arranging and attending client meetings
- Account Development and maximisation
- Speculative opportunity identification and management
- Lead and referral generation
- Constructing effective adverts and searches to identify suitable candidates
- Calling through shortlists to identify relevant candidates
- Utilising media platforms to develop candidate and client networks
- Qualifying candidates to assess suitability
- Updating candidate and client records
- Presenting pre-screened candidates to their team or their client for assessment
- Proactively gaining feedback and further requirements from clients
Who we’re looking for - is this you?
- An experienced 360 recruiter who is looking for a new challenge
- Basic starting salary of up to £32,000, with annual salary reviews
- Lucrative commission structure
- A clear progression structure working with an experienced and well respected Manager
- Monthly performance awards (gift vouchers) and annual performance awards (gift vouchers and annual incentives trip, usually to Marbella!)
- High achievers meal – lunch with the boss
- Relaxed dress code, dress down Fridays, monthly pizza Fridays, early finish Fridays, charity events, regular social events throughout the year as well as paid-for end of year party
- Enhanced professional training and the opportunity to gain a recognised recruitment qualification
- 24 days holiday per annum, you can earn up to an extra 3 days with our attendance incentive scheme, you also have the option to buy more holidays if you wish to
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Contribution
- Free onsite parking
NB: This role requires a valid driving license
If you’re interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity please call me, Zoe Sheen today for a strictly confidential conversation, on 07867 558 398.
I want to hear from you!
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.