+44 (0)151 666 8953
9 months ago
The successful CI Coordinator will have previous production / operational experience in a manufacturing environment. You will have proven knowledge and experience of using and implementing lean principles with the ability to plan and facilitate cross functional teams through all phases of project lifecycles and manage at all levels. A Lean or Six Sigma Qualification would be deemed highly desirable.
Continuous Improvement / CI Coordinator responsibilities include:
• Understanding and implementation of lean manufacturing work practices including 5S, AM and problem solving (including root cause analysis), to drive continuous improvement activity throughout the site
• Alongside senior management roll out the medium to long term implementation timetable for continuous improvement and be accountable for maintaining and reporting company progress systems
• Support in performing a detailed gap analysis across site processes, performance and Operational Plans affecting any aspect of the manufacturing process.
• Support in the development of the appropriate technical and behavioural skills across the site to support a culture of CI
• Support, prioritise, co-ordinate and lead/facilitate teams to implement sustained improvements to reduce factory costs.
• Coach and train all site based employees
• Ensure all training is documented using the appropriate skills matrix.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.