£30000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8912
6 months ago
- Providing preparation of project/programme plans, producing baseline scheduled tasks, resource profiles and financial models
- Understand and report on projects using Earned Value Analysis techniques and interpret/communicate the results
- Include appropriate financial data in the programme to produce a project cost/time distribution profile and communicate the results accordingly
- For the Senior position, this person will need to act as a mentor to more junior planning members and support them in the delivery against the portfolio of project programmes
Key Skills Required
- P6 Primavera
- Looking for people who have experience working on larger scale or longer duration type projects
- No prior experience required working within the nuclear industry
- Eligibility for SC clearance
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.