£60000 - £70000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8979
6 months ago
As soon as possible (dependent on notice period)
Our client is a significant player in the project services field and as one of the market leaders, they have advised on numerous exciting global projects. They have extensive training and development plans and are committed to the wellbeing and growth of their employees.
Due to growth, they are now looking to hire an Associate Director to take a leading role in the Yorkshire transportation team.
You will join a successful team and play a key role in delivery and work winning with existing clients, contributing to overall growth. As well as delivery, you will have business development objectives and be expected to nurture relationships with local authorities.
Within this role, you will contribute to the business plan of the team and stimulate profitable growth. Other objectives include:
- Governance and Commercial Management of projects
- Lead the account management team
- Strategic decision making within the team
- Increase the market share of the business by maximising opportunities
- Manage a team of 3 – 4 employees and provide support and mentoring to junior colleagues in the business.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Commercial/Cost Management background within Infrastructure – ideally transportation
- Proven track record of developing business opportunities and winning work – bid proposals, tender management, client management etc.
We have a number of other opportunities for Cost Managers, Commercial Managers and Quantity Surveyors available currently if the above is not of interest, so please feel free to get in touch or recommend any one else who may be interested.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.