0151 666 8981
over 1 year ago
Currently recruiting an experienced Project Controls Manager/Associate Director for my client, a global consultancy based in Birmingham.
The company, who specialise in major infrastructure projects across the UK, are currently looking for an experienced Project Controls Manager to help develop and support the Project Controls Team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Build and develop project controls team to work on major projects
- Set up all processes, procedures and systems
- Providing the project controls services for projects incorporating costs, schedule, risk, change and reporting
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Ensure that the levels of control and the cost of the project are appropriate with the client risk and the value being supplied.
You will have recent and relevant experience working within a similar position. You will have excellent stakeholder management. You will have experience in developing project control processes and procedures and implementing these across the project. You will be conversant with Primavera P6.
If you would like more information, please contact me to discuss further.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.