£21 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8939
4 months ago
• Control ME&I works from the Permit office
• Provide front of house services from the Permit office
• Issuing and sign back of specific permits on site.
• Maintain and promote high personal standards in Environment, Safety, Health, Security and Quality.
• Ensure the agreed records and documentation are produced and maintained to demonstrate compliance
• Ensure compliance with security, quality, environment safety and health requirements for all work being undertaken.
• Provide a work control service, permitting work by competent persons under an appropriate safe method of work in accordance with an
• agreed plan
• Contribute to the scheduling and de-confliction of work activities
• Carry out routine checks and operates record keeping systems associated with work control, inspections, facility status logs, site status
• Ensure emergency response procedures as laid out in the facility emergency response plan are adhered to
• Actively committed to safety & maintaining a culture of zero accidents or incidents
• Communicating to employees & contractors the importance of meeting customer, statutory, regulatory & internal requirements.
• Organise the review of Work Authorisation Forms (WAF) & the safe systems of work
• Maintain records of work being performed.
• Control & co-ordination of work & informing relevant persons that work is to take place.
• All - maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
You must hold a recognised City and Guilds, NVQ, ONC or HNC Electrical or Mechanical Qualification to be eligible for this role.
MOD security clearance is required.
You must be computer literate for this role.
You must be willing to work various shifts for this role
£21.00 per hour PAYE
There will be approx 40 hours per week available with some opportunities for overtime
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.