£40000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 year ago
Fixed Term Contract £40-45k, + benefits
An exciting contract opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool during a multi million pound expansion project on their site. We are looking for someone with a desire to join their Project’s team working with internal and external employees to ensure their site expansion project is delivered on time and on budget.
The project is a $50m extension to the facility, which is through its design phase and moving into the construction phase. Over the next 12 months they are looking for a Project Engineer with 2/3 years experience working in the pharmaceutical/chemical sector. This is a junior position and therefore is looking for someone keen to extend their knowledge of Project Engineering on an exciting project.
Background wise you’ll need to have experience working on an M&E construction projects, preferably from the manufacturing, chemical or pharmaceutical background. You’ll work as part of a team of around 8 and also support the external contractor who is carrying out much of the work.
If you have been part of a team working on a capital project, at Project Engineering level, or even in a more junior capacity then this role might suit.
- You’ll be required to deal with vendors, answering questions and ensuring elements of the project are carried to spec and on time
- Attend project review meetings with the senior project team members to provide updates on the project and answer any queries/help deal with any problems
- Resolve minor technical queries relating to the project
- Conduct and take part in morning meetings
- Complete presentations to senior management team regarding updates and changes in the project
- Keep project schedules and documentation up to date and communicate any issues
- Coordinate with stakeholders on the project
- Equipment support though to FAT, installation and site commissioning and verification
- Resolution of construction RFIs and submittals for Civil/Structural/Architectural, Mechanical and Electrical Contractors and subcontractors
- Mechanical/Chemical Engineering Qualification to at least level 3 but HNC/D or Degree would be better suited
- CAD experience
- Ability to read/interpret/understand schematic/technical drawings
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.