£28000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
7 months ago
A leading national FMCG Food Manufacturer is currently seeking a Quality Manager. This is a brand new exciting role created due to growth and development within the site and you will be given the autonomy to drive and implement quality processes to further support the central technical team in driving technical standards and continuous improvement.
This company will consider an experienced Quality Manager looking for a fresh, new challenge or Quality Lead / Supervisor looking for the next step in their career.
Quality Manager – Summary of responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day activities of site quality functions to take responsibility for the floor quality activities as met by the QA team
- Supervise and develop the performance of the QA teams and other teams throughout the site.
- Provide support to production to allow them to operate to the required technical and quality standards whilst maintaining operational efficiency.
- Conduct and monitor GMP in the factory and ensure corrective actions are taken where necessary. Ensure routine internal audits i.e. hygiene, glass and brittle material, foreign bodies and GMP are carried out to a plan.
- Ensure the Quality system documentation is audited and correctly achieved.
- Audit and sign off QA team process records daily and follow up issues.
- To assist with customer visits and third party audits and to actively support the Site Technical Manager, Customer Technical Manager, Compliance Manager and other persons within the Technical team.
Experience in an FMCG Food Manufacturing environment and working knowledge of relative legislative criteria and industry standards is essential.
Please contact Paul Bradley to apply
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.