Circa £30,000 (DOE)
+44 (0)151 666 8954
11 months ago
Up to £30,000 DOE
Office / Home based (Cheshire HQ)
A leading FMCG Food and Ingredients manufacturer is now seeking a National Account Manager to manage, develop and expand their Food Service client base. Reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful National Account Manager will be responsible for managing and growing sales with existing business as well as looking at opportunities to develop new business.
Roles and responsibilities of the National Account Manager include:
• Setting objectives for customer meetings and ensuring delivery against these.
• Assisting with accurate forecasting
• P&L responsibilities
• Promotional planning, evaluation, reviewing and communication internally and to the customer.
• Liaise internally and externally with key stakeholders to maximise account profitability.
• NPD customer planning and execution.
• Sector promotional and marketing activities
• Trade Support & Customer Initiatives
Application via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.