£19000 - £22500 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
7 months ago
You will be liaising with high profile clients and providing support and fault resolution for the software developed in house.
- Work to agreed SLA's and KPI's
- Triage of incidents
- Ticket management and support via phone, email or portal
- Escalation of larger issues to managers or other support teams
- Internal site support
- Experience working with ticketing systems
- Help desk environment
- Application support & troubleshooting
- Excellent communication
- Professional manner
- Any hardware experience beneficial
- Passion for technology
- Basic Salary of £19,000 - £22,500
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Excellent team culture
- Progression routes defined
- Agile work environment
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.