Excellent Salary based on Experience
+44 (0)151 666 8999
Project Engineer (Pharmaceutical)
4 months ago
24 Months Fixed Term Contract
Competitive salary based on experience
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer with a pharmaceutical background to join a high performing plant in Liverpool on a 2 year fixed term contract. The role will be working underneath the Plant Manager working on a capacity expansion project. Our client is a pharmaceutical manufacturing business, making products for the healthcare sector with over 80 years history and multiple UK based manufacturing sites. Should you be used to working in a pharmaceutical/chemical processing environment in a Project Engineering capacity with a strong Process Engineering background I’d be keen to hear from you.
- Act as point of contact based in Liverpool for the capacity expansion project
- Support in the definition of project scope and objectives and support the creation of a comprehensive project plans to be shared with other staff members
- Develop a continuously update a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress in collaboration with the project manager
- Keep under control the project performance using appropriate tools and escalate issues on time to the project manager
- Create and maintain comprehensive and detailed project documentation and support tracking project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Ensure that all sub-projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Perform/support pFMEA analysis, assessments for manufacturing, quality and EHS to minimise project risks
- Collect all data (process, quality, validation) from archive to create URS etc.
- Support the DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ, protocols preparation and validation process
- Support the CC activities in Trackwise when needed
- Support EHS activities in ATEX area
- Verify and calculate needs for new production and validate the numbers directly investigating the process in the gemba.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proven working experience in project management
- Experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Solid organizational skills with specific attention to details
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical is preferred)
- Green belt or black belt certified
- Strong knowledge of validation process DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ in pharma companies
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent in Environment Health and Safety (beneficial)
- IOSH Membership (Chartership preferred)
- Previous experience as process engineer
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.