Competitive based on experience
+44 (0)151 666 8999
10 months ago
25 + 8 days bank holiday, pension, private healthcare, Mon - Fri
A fantastic time to join a world leading chemical designer, developer and manufacturer joining their Projects team based in Billingham on a site that distribute worldwide. Should you have a background delivering civil and structural capital projects within a COMAH/Chemical Processing/Manufacturing environment then we would be keen to hear from you.
Our client are a top tier COMAH site and manufacture over 200 KTonnes of product on their site annually, with a fluctuating workforce of between 200 permanent and up to 200 contract staff at any one time.
As the Civil Project Engineer you will be responsible for managing significant and high visibility project portfolios and budgets across a diverse range of project types, ensuring they are delivered safely, on time and within budget, should you have experience within this area then please get in touch.
- This role requires someone with developed project management skills and experience of successfully delivering multiple projects.
- You’ll be expected to work at multiple levels and leading teams to ensure that work is completed safely, to high standards, on time and to budget.
- Another key area of responsibility will be to provide specialist civil and structural technical input across the site to support the management and optimization of our infrastructure assets.
- To be successful in this role you maybe a Chartered Engineer with a significant part of your experience gained on Top Tier COMAH chemical sites.
- Due to the wide variety of equipment and infrastructure on our site, experience in a wide range of civil and structural engineering technologies is also required.
- Engineering qualification HND/Degree level or equivalent experience
- Chartered Engineering status beneficial
- Experience working on a site with COMAH regulations
- Details Civil and structural engineering knowledge
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.