£43400 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
5 months ago
The successful Senior Maintenance Engineer will have previous engineering experience, ideally in a similar senior role and wants to take the next step. Ideally you will have FMCG manufacturing experience and will have the appropriate engineering qualifications.
- Deputise for Engineering Shift Managers and lead / mentor engineers as required
- Have an input to the development of the site engineering maintenance plan and site engineering projects.
- Ensure proactive response to maintenance and breakdowns on site.
- Carry out maintenance activities, ensuring the manufacturing team achieve maximum compliance to the production plan by minimising engineering downtime.
- Ideally working knowledge of PLC’s, including Fault finding
- Experience of site services - Boilers, Pumps, Effluent plant. HVACS, Hydraulics,
- Identify the root cause, record actions taken to correct fault and accurately update Planned Maintenance System
- Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels.
- Share knowledge with colleagues to support multi disciplinary environment
- Complete verbal and written shift handovers ensuring maintenance log is fully completed by end of shift.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.