£20000 - £23000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
11 months ago
(potential to review and extend, or go permanent)
Full training provided and excellent support from the HR BP and HR Advisor
FMCG Food Manufacturing
Monday to Friday, 8.30am–5pm
Immediate start available
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading food manufacturer based in Sheffield. They have a fantastic, friendly and supportive culture and are experiencing an incredibly busy period. They are now seeking a HR Coordinator to join their team.
The main purpose of the role is to work closely with the current HR team and provide essential HR administration and general support across an extremely busy time within the company.
HR Assistant Key responsibilities:
- Assist with the Absence Management process, this will include listening to the absence line, documentating employee absence, liasing with relevant managers and arranging Absence Reviews if needed.
- General HR Administration duties, including updating the employee database when needed and liaising with Payroll over employees change of details
- Assist with employee engagement activities to drive engagement on site, you will also be assisting with Rewards and Recognition incentives
- Assist with employee induction and new starter documentation for weekly paid employees
- Supporting the HR team with low level ER activity as and when required
- Advertise weekly paid vacancies as and when needed, liaise with the Operations team to arrange interviews. Support with note taking if and when required
- Adhoc HR generalist duties as and when required
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.