£24150 - £28750 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
5 months ago
£21 – £25,000 plus a 15% shift allowance (£24,150 - £28,750)
Commutable from Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Newbury
A global successful Chemical company is looking to recruit a Process Operator on a permanent basis to their site in Oxfordshire.
The successful candidate will be expected to work rotating shifts of 6.00am – 2.00pm Monday to Friday and 11.30am – 7.30pm Monday to Thursday with a 10.00am – 6.00pm shift on a Friday
Process Operator Duties:
- Performing storage/sampling, blending, waste management and associated operations for the site.
- Responsible for the safe receipt, storage, decanting of samples, manufacture of larger scale products and filtration of products used for testing within the laboratory.
- The role also involves safely handling and disposal of chemical waste, maintenance of inventory, stock taking and tasks associated with the upkeep of inventory in the facility.
- A high regard for both safety and quality
- Ability to work independently, proactively or as part of a team
- Enthusiasm and motivation to succeed in the role.
- A customer focussed approach.
- Attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- A Fork Lift Truck licence or be prepared to undertake training in this area.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.