£50000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8960
10 months ago
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £60,000 per annum (depending on experience)
I have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a specialist providor of Engineering services in the Nuclear sector.
You will be joining an existing commercial team and will support the package managers with all aspects on the project.
Packages will mainly be Mechanical, Electrical and Building Services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Supporting the Package Managers with all commercial aspects on the project.
• Ensuring contractual procedures and notices are followed and issued in a timely manner.
• Producing estimates for Compensation Events.
• Submit and agree progress claims.
• Identify, price and agree Compensation Events and project variations.
• Settlement of Final Accounts with Sub‐contractors.
• Reviewing Contracts.
• Checking subcontractor invoices and certifying payments.
• Collecting / recording event details from site to establish variations / contra charges etc…
• Reviewing manufacturing list, Leasing closely with Designers, Manufacturers and on site crews
In order to be considered for this role:
- You will have gained experience as a Quantity Surveyor within either the nuclear or another highly regulated industrial sector
- You will have gained prior experience of working with M&E or building services packages
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.