£41700 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 1 year ago
Shifts: 4on, 4off: (2 days & 2nights), 6am-6pm / 6pm-6am
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have previous engineering experience ideally in a manufacturing or packaging environment. You will also need to have the appropriate engineering qualifications. IPAF, MEWP would be advantageous.
- Ensure proactive response to maintenance and breakdowns on site.
- Carry out maintenance activities, ensuring the manufacturing team achieve maximum compliance to the production plan by minimising engineering downtime.
- Ideally working knowledge of PLC’s, including Fault finding, Boilers, Pumps, HVACS, Hydraulics
- Identify the root cause, record actions taken to correct fault and accurately update Planned Maintenance System
- Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels.
- Share knowledge with colleagues to support multi disciplinary environment
- Complete verbal and written shift handovers ensuring maintenance log is fully completed by end of shift.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.