0151 666 8981
5 months ago
Due to continued success, I have an excellent opportunity for an Assurance Manager to join a leading design to manufacture client in the nuclear industry.
From concept design to manufacture our client offer a range of bespoke solution to the nuclear industry and give the opportunity to work for a wide variety of prestigious clients on some of the most exciting and complex engineering projects.
The Assurance Manager will manage and coordinate compliance for all applicable standards and stated policy objectives maintaining certification to all relevant ISO standards and effective implementation of all associated processes.
The Assurance Managers responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the production, maintenance and continuous improvement, control and operation of all applicable policies, processes and procedures
- Providing monthly reports on progress, issues and challenges
- Undertaking and/or supporting root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns
- Supporting continuous improvement activities to enhance business performance
- Performing internal audits of client work places, ensuring compliance with all relevant standards and procedures
- Working in collaboration with the Continuous improvement manager and Procurement team, performing audits of client suppliers against agreed standards
- Providing monthly reports on progress, issues, challenges and actions
The ideal candidate will:
- Be CQI and IRCA Certified Lead Auditor (ISO 9000 QMS Lead Auditor)
- Accredited member of CQI or working towards
- Have minimum of 3 years experience working in an Assurance role at advisory level or above
- Practical experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Practical experience working in a regulated environment
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.