£28000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: pension, bonus, excellent benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8953
5 months ago
The successful CI Coordinator will be able to demonstrate the ability to gather and analyse production data to identify areas for change and improvement and will be able to influence and facilitate cross functional teams through all phases of project life cycles. This is an ideal opportunity for a Production Supervisor / Team Leader with CI / lean knowledge and experience to develop their career further, yellow / green belt training can be provided.
Continuous Improvement / CI Coordinator responsibilities include:
• Take an active role in embedding a LEAN/continuous improvement culture across the site.
• Collect, collate and interpret performance data to facilitate improvement opportunities.
• To lead LEAN projects in all areas of site activity.
• Investigate performance issues and raise proposals for further CI activity
• Liaise with departmental managers and shift managers to implement LEAN activity.
• Use LEAN techniques (eg. 5Y, SMED, Kaizen, Fishbone etc) to drive improvement.
• To assist in training employees in new working practices or procedures where appropriate.
• Generate new or improve existing written procedures to support improvement opportunities.
• Track and report on project progress, improvement and financial benefit.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.