£11.00 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8943
3 months ago
4-6 weeks minimum
Our client is a leading FMCG manufacturer based in Gainsborough. Due to an extremely busy period and expansion within the site, they are looking for a temporary QA / QC Operative to assist the current Quality Manager and QC team in ensuring compliance on inbound and outbound manufacturerd materials.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm. 40 hours per week. Equivalent to £23,000 per year
Expected to last between 4-6 weeks, could be longer depending on workload.
This role will be heavily administation focused but will also require you to be out in the factory assisting with QC duties. Full training will be provided.
- To carry out material assessments on new and current suppliers
- To assist the technical team on site trial testing
- To keep the lab consumables fully stocked by carrying out regular stock takes and ordering
- Carry out regular QC tests
- Quarantine stock control and reporting
- Goods receipting and raising purchase requisitions and material data changes in SAP
- Assist in route cause analysis
- Updating QC documents and producing reports
- Completion of QA risk assessments
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.