£45000 - £47000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Private Health, 25 + 8 days annual leave
+44 (0)151 666 8999
10 months ago
£45k - £47k, 25 + 8 days bank holiday, pension, private healthcare, Mon - Fri
A fantastic time to join a world leading chemical designer, developer and manufacturer joining their Overhauls team based in Billingham on a site that distribute worldwide. Should you have a background working on small, medium and large M&E overhaul projects on chemical manufacturing, processing or storage sites then this role should tick the relevant boxes for you.
Our client are a top tier COMAH site and manufacture over 200 KTonnes of product on their site annually, with a fluctuating workforce of between 200 permanent and up to 200 contract staff at any one time.
Should you have exposure leading the preparation, coordination and execution of overhaul projects on a site of this nature and want to be part of the site during a really exciting time in their development then please apply.
- In this role you will be responsible for the co‐ordination of the preparation phases for each mini, midi and major overhaul, and ensuring the work packages are adequately developed for major tasks.
- You will also specify and package work for specialist contracts and tightly control any variations to agreed budget and schedules.
- A key aspect of the role will be to identify, develop and deliver improvement opportunities for planned events.
- During the execution phase of these events you will act as the Engineer to ensure the smooth execution of the event to meet the required SHE, Quality, Cost and Duration KPI’s.
- This is a varied role which requires a high degree of interaction with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, therefore the ability to effectively communicate and influence is key.
- As this role will be co‐ordinating multiple events at any one time, a high degree of organisation and planning are essential as well as project management skills.
- Experience of chemical plant‐based maintenance/work management and engineering
- Experience working on a site with COMAH regulations
- A thorough understanding of all combinations of trade disciplines is essential, as well as experience of working closely with contract organisations.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.