£38,000 + Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8954
4 months ago
Salary £38,000 + Benefits
4 on 4 off Shift Pattern
FMCG Food & Drink Manufacturing
Glastonbury, Evercreech, Farmborough, Shepton Mallet, Wincanton, Frome, Somerset, South West.
A FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a Timeserved Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the Engineering Team on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, with preference being for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer, but mechanically biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers with good electrical experience will also be considered. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing and expanding organisation were you can further develop your engineering skills and experience.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
• Form part of the Engineering team managing and maintaining the performance of new and current machines on a continuing basis and suggest improvements.
• Provide proactive support to the engineering and production departments
• Provide quick responses to machine break downs and down periods
• Maintain machinery in the highest order to ensure smooth running.
• Diagnose defect, effect repair and evaluate results.
• Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels.
• Conduct fault finding for machine issues
• Assist with machine services and maintenance
• Support and promote all Health & Safety process
You will have a good engineering background with formal engineering qualifications (HNC,NVQ, ONC) equivalent and have experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Experience carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance on food manufacturing machinery or similar is desirable.
Applications via CV submission only
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.