£22000 - £32000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
over 1 year ago
- Purchase/sales/supplier invoices
- Fee forecasting
- Maintaining purchase and sales ledgers
- Reporting on projected profit
- Creation and management of purchase orders
- Project variance reporting
- Highly Competent in Excel
- Financial controls experience
- Reporting & forecasting experience
Close to public transport links and motorway routes.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.