£40000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: car allowance + additional benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8979
9 months ago
As soon as possible (dependent on notice period)
Our client is a significant player in the project services field and as one of the market leaders, they have advised on numerous exciting global projects. They have extensive training and development plans and are committed to the wellbeing and growth of their employees.
Due to growth and a high number of project wins, they are now looking to hire multiple Project Managers to support with extra workload.
Working in the health team, the Project Manager will be required to manage projects at all stages of a project life-cycle and lead project teams. Projects range from £1M to £300M + in both public and private organisations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver Project Management services
- Process management for estimating, budgeting and change control procedures
- Report to the client in a clear and effective way on key issues as well as any matters for resolution
- Liaise closely with internal planners to support the preparation and development of the project
In order to succeed, you will have held a similar position previously and have the following attributes/skills:
- Project Management experience within the healthcare/real estate
- Experience managing NEC and JCT forms of contract
If you would like to work for this global business that offers long term stability and wellbeing for its employees, then please apply today.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.