£40000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8958
Civil Engineer Notts
20 days ago
About the Company:
This is an organisation that prides itself as an innovative and forward thinking consultancy that genuinely takes great care in their staff. This is evident in a 9 day working fortnight (every fortnight), high tech and modern office, flexible working, buffet lunches and private healthcare (please contact for full list of exciting benefits). This approach allows them to attract the best Engineers, subsequently winning genuinely exciting and unique projects that will fast-track your development and keep you consistently challenged daily.
About the role:
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience with a focus on below ground drainage including SuDS, cut and fill, pavement/hardstanding design, external levels, flood risk assessments and using Civils 3D, AutoCAD and Microdrainage. It would be beneficial if you have experience of S278 and S38 design, but this is not essential.
You will be a confident communicator and collaborative worker capable of managing all aspects of projects including financials. You will have the drive to help develop business for the organisation and your own career.
- Large commercial schemes, housing, external works, schools
- Leicester (gilbert street) - old Leicester stadium, PRS scheme flats
- Blackpool Conference Centre, Lincoln Cathedral, the Ned London
- Specialists in heritage, eco-friendly and glass buildings
- Underground drainage design for projects ranging from domestic houses through to large residential and mixed used sites
- Pre-planning application, drainage strategy and infrastructure advice
- Storm & foul water attenuation design
- SUDS techniques and implementation
- Microdrainge proficient
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.