£55000 - £65000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8905
21 days ago
They are looking to recruit an experienced Planner/Senior Planner to undertake duties on a number of projects.
This is a permanent role and offering a salary of £55,000-65,000pa + car allowance and other benefits
Will work as part of our project controls team on a number of high profile infrastructure projects, providing performance reporting and analysis support. This may be part of a large team or as the key day to day contact point with the client. Typical activities including working with cost, planning and risk management professionals to develop work breakdown structures and robust performance baselines, establishing progress and cost monitoring methods, producing project control reports and provide performance analysis and recommendations for our clients.
Previous experience working in a project controls environment on a major project or programme within the Infrastructure sector (Ideally Rail, Highways, Nuclear, Pharma, Utilities, Airports) would be beneficial. You must have experience to demonstrate an understanding of the following; Earned value, progress updating, cost control, change control, baseline management, reporting and P6 reporting.
- Knowledge and Proficiency with multiple disciple specific software applications such as Primavera (P6) and/or other planning and resourcing software
- Demonstrate Project management techniques
- Able to coordinate and work with other teams and have basic multi-disciplinary knowledge
- Good research and analytical skills, as well as excellent oral and written communication
- Professional working knowledge of project management software and tools
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.