£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8943
over 1 year ago
FMCG Manufacturing / Production
Days, Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm (Some flexibility is required outside of core hours)
A leading FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a Quality Engineer as part of their recent site investment, growth and on-going development. This company have a fantastic development driven culture and this is a brand new role created to support this continued growth. You will both support and deputise for the Quality Manager with all aspects of quality across the site.
The key area of this role is to ensure compliance of inbound and outbound materials, whilst reviewing production processes to ensure that performance is optimum.
Quality Manager Responsibilities:
- Inspection, sampling and testing of raw materials, including yield assessments
- Working alongside suppliers to improve supply of materials
- Complete testing of process control samples and final product release
- Review the process, recommend and implement areas of improvement
- Auditing processes against SOP’s
- Ensure that outgoing material is correctly despatched and within compliance
- Work alongside customers to build relationships and ensure that their needs are fully understood and satisfied
- Provide reports on performance, including right first time
- Assist investigations into observations and complaints to ensure that the root cause is identified and preventative actions are implemented
- Provide cover for the Quality Manager, Quality Assurance Technician and Quality Control Technicians
- Carry out a weekly stock take of all lab consumables and order when needed
- Support the Quality Manager and other teams with on-going Quality projects
You will be an experienced Quality professional with the relevant Quality Engineer qualifications, or experience working in a similar quality role. Experience of working within a fast paced FMCG / Manufacturing environment is essential, any discipline will be considered.
You will be a proactive individual with excellent communication skills and have the ability to deliver actions to drive improvements. IT literate – fully versed in MS Office , experience with SAP would be advantageous.
Please apply via CV submission only to Paul Bradley
Commutable from: Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Gainsborough, Grimsby, Worksop, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.