£40,000.00 + Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8954
23 days ago
£40,000.00 + Benefits
Twickenham, Epsom, Croydon, Chertsey, Woking, Leatherhead, Guilford, Crawley, Reading, South London, South East.
FMCG Food Manufacturer
A leading FMCG Chilled Food Manufacturer is currently seeking Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers for their site in South London. The successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers will have experience working in a fast paced FMCG Manufacturing environment (ideally food manufacturing).
Looking for preferably time served qualified engineers, desirably Electrically Biased with ideally 18th Edition wiring regulations (however Mechanical Bias with good electrical experience will be considered).
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer responsibilities:
• Carrying out electrical testing or repair work as given to you and complete all relevant documentation
• Maintain relevant systems of work and record keeping as required by statutory customer and factory requirement
• Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation during all work activities
• To drive and support team based improvement
• Have a flexible approach to shift working to meet factory requirements
• Ability to work on your own initiative to ensure that all breakdowns and repairs that are assigned to you or you go to are left in a safe condition
• Communicate with team members any breakdown information and timescales to the best of your knowledge.
Applications via CV submission only.
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Due to high levels of applications we are unable to provide individual feedback to candidates.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.