£40 - £50 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8994
8 months ago
Our client is an international engineering, project management and services provider to the highly regulated nuclear, defence, oil & gas, and science & research industries. They are looking for someone who ideally has the following:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of NEC.
- Post contract knowledge and experience.
- Main contractor environment experience.
- Good general commercial awareness.
- Able to act on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Manage projects through the entire project lifecycle.
- Prepare cost plans and tender documentation using various forms of measurement and contracts.
- Prepare and agree interim valuations with contractors and issue recommendations for payment.
- Price and prepare monthly financial cost reports and cash flow forecasts throughout the period of a contract.
- Agree re-measurement of quantities with contractors, and prepare and agree final accounts and claims. Prepare final accounts for clients.
- Administer and provide advice on contracts, typically the NEC forms of contract.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.