£35,000 - £40,000
+44 (0)151 666 8968
about 1 year ago
£35,000 – £40,000 plus Bonus, Healthcare
Based in Nottingham
A multinational company are looking for a QA Manager with strong Pharmaceutical industry experience to lead the QA team based in the vibrant city of Nottingham.
The role reports into the Technical Director and has 3 direct reports with an additional 10-12 indirect reports.
- Responsible for all Quality Assurance for the site. This covers audits, management of suppliers, internal reviews, compliance and in addition the writing of reports for their clients.
- General duties include effective management of the QA team
- Monitoring Key Performance metrics
- Ensuring Quality targets are met
- Communicate effectively with their clients
- Management of complaints
- Analysing trends - for example OOS and non-conformances
- Manage client audits
- Lead regulatory and internal audits
- Be up to date on current MHRA and FDA guidance
- Provide training where required in quality and regulatory standards
- In addition provide support to method transfer and method validation
- Possess excellent project management and problem solving skills
- Minimum qualified to Degree level in a Science subject e.g., Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical, Chemistry etc..
- Strong knowledge of current GMP processes
- Able to lead and motivate a team
- Previous experience of working and managing a team within a Quality Assurance function within the Pharmaceutical industry or related
- Good numerical skills
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.