£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: car, bonus etc
+44 (0)151 666 8953
9 months ago
This is a predominantly office based role with 30% travel required to manufacturing sites and 3rd party suppliers.
The successful Packaging Development Manager will hold significant experience in a wide range of packaging technologies and substrates, ideally with knowledge of the food manufacturing industry / food safety standards. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills being able to develop collaboration and ideas with cross functional and multi site teams.
Responsibilities of the Packaging Development Manager include:
• Develop and integrate new packaging formats and merchandising solutions.
• Support the Head of Innovation in the development and execution of strategy across packaging concepts and secondary packaging solutions
• Deliver against critical path requirements
• Provide packaging solutions for new products
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure joined up working (NPD, Process, Purchasing etc)
• Basic packaging specification management
• Identify new potential suppliers and lead on 3rd party contracts
• Ensure new product packaging provides cost effective solutions.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.