South East England
+44 (0)151 666 8954
about 1 month ago
Circa £45,000.00 (DOE) + benefits
Dartford, Romford, Croydon, Grays, Sevenoaks, London, Essex, Kent, South East.
A leading blue chip, global FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a Shift Operations Manager to join their team to manage the site, predominately responsible for Production, the successful candidate will also be first point of contact for other departments, including engineering, quality and warehousing.
Shift Operations Manager responsibilities include:
• To ensure that a safe working environment for all employees in their operation
• To ensure high standards of quality, food safety, hygiene and housekeeping are adhered to at all times.
• Inputs, understands and translates the manufacturing strategy into a ‘living’ Operational Plan which is clearly understood and owned by their Team
• Involvement in the recruitment and selection process for direct reports
• Ensure that the team are managed in line with company procedures in all aspects of their employment, ensuring there is a positive employee relations culture where indicators such as grievances, absence, turnover rates are in control
• Utilise agreed KPI’s as a basis for the development of Performance Improvement Plans within the Operation and cascade these KPI’s through the Operational Team.
• Plan, organise and measure resources to ensure that targets for production are met.
• Take responsibility for training and development and performance management of individuals within the team, enabling personal development and progression within the business and group
• To ensure that the team is well informed on relevant business news and to encourage effective channels of communication are clear and available
• Support and develop a Factory culture, where individuals feel able to challenge the ‘status quo’ and are encourage to feedback from all levels.
You will be an experienced Shift Operations Manager / Senior Production Manager / Shift Manager, who is used to working within a high paced, FMCG manufacturing facility.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.