£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Paid Overtime, Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8971
7 months ago
The opportunity has arisen with one of our key clients to work within a managed service environment as a Cloud Engineer. The role has come about through the growth of new business as well as there being a skills gap in the team which needs an experienced Engineer to help fill.
- Assist Technical Consultants to implement cloud solutions
- Be responsible for projects from original sale through to delivery
- Create hand over documents and technical specs for the Service Desk to work from
- Implement new solutions on client sites - working to agreed timescales
Experience in managing/playing a key role in the implementation and deployment of the following:
- Hyper-V or VMware
- Cloud Migrations e.g. Azure/AWS
- Office365 and Exchange
- External client facing
- Networking (Wired or Wireless)
- Solution Design/Architecture
- Capacity Planning/Analysis
- Basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Paid overtime
- Car allowance
- Open and friendly culture
- Free parking
- Free refreshments
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Assigned training budget for accreditation
- Paid study leave
*Must have a full license and own transport*
If this role sounds intriguing, please send your CV across or call us on 0151 666 8971. Scantec Personnel is operating as an employment agency on behalf of the client.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.