£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Company car/allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8935
about 1 month ago
Salary: £45000 per annum (+car allowance)
Working with the SPM’s, ensure safe delivery of all projects, products or integrated services to time, cost and quality while remaining cognisant of any emerging risks to the company.
Work closely with the Project Controls team to ensure accurate programme information for client and company.
- Responsible for effective client and contract management across all assigned projects
- Ensure effective, positive communications and relationships are maintained between clients, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Support and develop PE’s working in the delivery of your portfolio.
- Contribute to the successful delivery of the Business Plan and Nuclear Safety within the company.
Effectively manage client requirements and expectations. Interpret and anticipate theirneeds against contract in order to successfully deliver project outcomes.
Effectively manage major sub‐contract suppliers to the project.
Provide project management service to assigned projects to facilitate the successful delivery of the works whilst ensuring control of emerging risk and opportunity.
Through own daily activities and project meetings with the team, provide formal instruction, surveillance and actions to ensure project contract performance, typically through:
Assignment and maintenance of project scope, budgets, quality and timescale.
Management of project resource; performance, competence and duration.
Management of project Safety, Health and Environmental and Security Data.
Management of project Quality Performance, NCR status and dissemination of LFE.
Management of project change control and actively challenge project variance.
Management of the project program, risk and opportunities; escalate developing issues accordingly.
Implement corrective (and opportunistic) action plans.
Work closely with the Project Controls team to ensure accurate programme information is available.
Maintain accurate and timely project status reports and an informed attendance at PSR meetings; prioritise meeting action closure and implementation.
Maintain accurate and timely client project reports and an informed attendance at client meetings and prioritise action closure and implementation in accordance with the contract.
Maintain effective project communications to the client; ensure that the company adheres to its values, vision and mission statements and that timely, respectful and ethical communications are upheld.
Work to the companies Project Management Procedures to provide a robust Project Delivery
Life Cycle that will bring together modern Project Management techniques, alignment with
APM Book of Knowledge, Industry Best Practice and deliver Customer satisfaction. Challenge company procedures to ensure they are always fit for purpose.
Where appointed, liaise with the Business Development Team (the Customer) to ensure delivery of assigned scope.
Manage project resources effectively.
- Degree Qualified (Engineering or Project Management)
- Member of the Association for Project Management.
Experience and Knowledge required:
- Project Management experience working in a Nuclear environment (>5 years relevant experience); additional experience in industrial and/or white goods environment is advantageous.
- Working knowledge of, Project Planning principles and requirements; commercial contract conditions including NEC ECC contract forms.
- Experience of leading and managing complex projects; implementing effective communications and performance management.
- Robust client management experience; interpret, manage and deliver client expectations/ requirements.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Able to identify project risks and implement mitigation actions before the risk is realized.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- Able to establish effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to deliver the company strategic messages.
If not already cleared, candidates should be willing to undertake appropriate level of clearance.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.