£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: car, bonus,
+44 (0)151 666 8953
over 1 year ago
The successful Process Development Manager will be degree educated in a food science or related subject with experience of working in NPD / Process/ Technical in a food or beverage related business. You will have a range of knowledge and experience of food processing techniques with a solid knowledge of recipe costings, conversions weights and measures.
Responsibilities of the Process Development Manager include:
- Develop new processing concepts and deliver operationally sound solutions to the business
- Provide processing solutions for new products
- Support the Head of Innovation on implementing the development of food strategy and delivering concepts to launch
- Support the Innovation and NPD development throughout the launch process working closely with the development kitchen, manufacturing sites and 3rd party suppliers
- Integrate processing trends and keep abreast of current and future developments in regards to nutrition, food safety and new products
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.