£65000 - £73000 per annum, Benefits: + Car allowance of £6,000
+44 (0)151 666 8905
3 months ago
They are looking to recruit an experienced Project Controls Lead on a permanent basis to join their team working on a major Nuclear project to help develop and deliver on project controls.
The Project Control Lead is responsible for ensuring the planning, estimating, monitoring and control of the project, work programme is carried out professionaly and in compliance with all requirements. Relevant experience within a Multi Discipline Engineering Project Management or Project Control environment with proven leadership experience. Understanding of engineering design management, ideally within a highly regulated environment.
- Lead a Project Control team consisting of Planning Engineers and Cost Engineers to ensure consistency, coherence and adherence to planning and control standards across the project
- Oversee the production and control of baselined, fully logic linked, cost and resource loaded plans, with appropriate milestones.
- Support the estimating process to ensure a control estimate is in place for cost monitoring purposes
- Carry out review/analysis of project controls on a monthly basis
- Ensure appropriate levels of project monitoring and control techniques are applied to the portfolio appropriate to the scale and scope of the work to enable the work to be managed effectively.
- Working with other stakeholders in the production of monthly reports
- Faciliate and maintain the Project change control and risk management processes
- Proactively contribute to the ongoing development of Project Control processes and tools to meet the ongoing requirements of the project
- Highlight shortfalls in Project Controls during normal operation and put in place action plans to remedy areas requiring attention
- Continually develop the output of the Project Controls function to enhance the value delivered to the project.
For more information, please contact me for further information.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.