Dependent on experience
+44 (0)151 666 8916
9 months ago
Subject to Security Clearance
You’ll be responsible for integrating a multi-disciplined Project Controls team to deliver a comprehensive and co-ordinated Project Controls service. You’ll communicate progress, performance, risks, issues and opportunities to internal stakeholders and be expected to propose appropriate actions to be taken and ensure that these are followed through whilst complying with all F&BM processes. Also, likely you may have some line management responsibilities for Cost Engineers and Assistant Project Control Managers.
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree or HND/HNC in appropriate business or technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in a business or project control leadership role
- Experience of implementing best practice Project Controls processes and techniques
- Experience of influencing sound business strategies to deliver savings and efficiencies
- Experience of interfacing and reporting effectively with key stakeholders across and outside of the business
- Knowledge of forms of contract
- Experience of using Earned Value Management tools and techniques
- Excellent IT and communication skills including networking and influencing
All candidates must be British nationals and only hold a British passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.