South West England
+44 (0)151 666 8954
about 1 year ago
ASAP / Immediately
Circa £55.000 (DOE) + Car & Benefits Package
Dorset, Bristol, Somerset, Wiltshire, South West
A leading FMCG Manufacturer is seeking a Regional Continuous Improvement Manager to join the team on a permanent basis and covering implementing their site in the South West.
Reporting to the Group CI Manager, the Regional Continuous Improvement Manager / will work with, train and mentor the Site CI Managers as well as working with Site Senior Management Team in CI initiatives and developing a CI culture across the South West sites, with potential for coverage to include a couple of sites in the South East.
The successful Regional CI Manager will have previous FMCG Food / Drink Manufacturing experience. You will be a Lean deployment expert, ideally with some formal CI qualification / training such as Six Sigma. Multi-site experience would be highly advantageous.
CI Manager / Project Manager Responsibilities include:
• Lead the Operational continuous improvement across the sites
• Develop a clear pipeline of efficiency opportunities (capital & non-capital)
• Analysis of the business data to support justification and design of key projects
• Design / layout processes and projects to ensure business needs are maintained
• Identification and assessment for suitability of impending systems & equipment
• Deliver key projects to specification and budget in a timely manner
• Ensure company standards are maintained at all times
• Analyse data and form business case to determine clear course of action
• Present findings to business in clear and coherent manner to validate way forward
• Work across functions to ensure projected solutions are suitable and support business objectives
• Manage capital approval process for defined projects
• Coordinate information, manage and supervise contractors and suppliers
• Organise and manage trials to assess /identify correct processes, systems and equipment
• Manage communication and projects to ensure objectives & expectations delivered
• Develop benchmarking methodology against industry standards
Application via CV submission only..
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.