£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8960
17 days ago
Location: New Romney
Package: Up to £55,000 pa plus car allowance
I am supporting a well known organisation who provide specialist services the Nuclear sector who are currently recruiting for an EC&I Project Engineer to join the business on a permanent basis, based in New Romney, Kent.
You will be joining an existing project team and providing support to Project Managers with all work relating to delivery of a high profile Nuclear project.
- You will identify, implement and comply with all safety, quality and environmental standards, procedures, policies and legislation/regulatory requirements
- You will provide support in the delivery of work in line with the project plan
- preparation and maintenance of engineering documentation such as Quality Plans
- Hold relevant chair meeting when instructed
- liaise with station engineering and design staff when required
- Technical appraisals
- You will have a qualification in the relevant engineering field
- You will have gained relevant project experience, ideally within the Nuclear or another Highly regulated sector
- You will be able to prepare technical documents and be able to review/approve technical proposals
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.