£45000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8960
2 months ago
Location: New Romney, Kent
Package: Up to £48,000 pa plus car allowance
I am supporting a well known organisation who provide specialist services the Nuclear sector who are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to join the business on a permanent basis, based in New Romney, Kent.
You will be joining an existing project team and providing support to Project Managers with all work relating to delivery of a high profile Nuclear project.
- Identify, implement and comply with all safety, quality and environmental standards, procedures, policies and legislation/regulatory requirements
- Provide support in the delivery of work in line with the project plan
- Preparation and maintenance of engineering documentation such as Quality Plan
- Ensure production of technical specifications and support the process of contractor selection and contract placement
- Review technical documentation including contractor’s documents and drawings when authorised to do so
- Ensure technical queries are managed in accordance with process and procedures
- Carry out technical appraisals of project options.
- Perform feasibility studies, site surveys and liaison with designers and station engineering staff as required
- Prepare Engineering Changes and manage the preparation of supporting and affected documents
- Prepare commissioning documents and act as test team leader where appropriate
- Manage the delivery of assigned engineering tasks ensuring that the work is conducted in a safe, timely and effective manner in line with the relevant procedures
In order to be considered for this role, you will have gained the following:
- You will have gained a minimum of 5 years suitable and relevant project experience, ideally within engineering/nuclear projects or similar
- You will have the relevant technical experience including preparation of technical documents, review and approval of technical proposals and procedures, experience of construction, technical and commissioning activities.
- Experience of engineering in a project operational environmental
Please click the application linke if you wish to be considered, or contact Tamsin Doran directly at Scantec for further details.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.