£45 - £50 per hour, Benefits: PAYE Contract, 34 days holiday,
+44 (0)151 666 8999
9 months ago
16 Months (May 2021)
£50 per hour 16 month PAYE contract(£100k equivalent), 34 days paid holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Engineer on a PAYE contract up until May 2021, who is keen to join a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturer in Speke.
Should you have a desire to support key process improvement initiatives and major capital projects to meet strategic business performance targets (e.g. financial, supply chain, write-offs, cGMP & HSE).
Should you have a background as a Project Engineer operating within a Pharmaceutical environment and be looking for a long term well paid contract then please get in touch.
- Responsible for creating accurate and timely cost estimates for projects in accordance with departmental procedures, to ensure that project proposals can be submitted for approval in line with the capital expenditure plan:
- Contribute to User Requirement Specifications
- Develop detailed technical specifications
- Generate tender documents for equipment procurement.
- Regulatory compliance
- Lead complex engineering projects involving cross functional teams and multiple GMP disciplines (e.g. process / utilities /cleanrooms):
- Process Design
- Design Qualification, Design Review and HAZOP studies
- Process, equipment & component specification (plant, instrumentation, automation & consumables/disposables)
- Change control management
- Input into budget development and securing of Opex & Capex funding
- Automation approach including the Sequence of Operations and FDS definition
- Budget and schedule responsibility for multi-disciplinary GMP projects, including monitoring and reporting on the status of major projects in multiple formats including board reports and presentations:
- Preparation and execution of equipment supply contracts
- Managing and supervising all consultant and contract staff undertaking project work.
- Discharge of CDM duties where appropriate.
- Participate in the validation and handover processes for capital projects in liaison with quality assurance, production management and maintenance function, and ensure that all necessary training, drawings and documentation are provided for validation, operation and maintenance purposes.
- Uphold and contribute to the development of site engineering standards to comply with regulatory and pharmaceutical industry requirements.
- Ensure that appropriate standards of GMP, housekeeping, safety and discipline are maintained at all times both within the department and operational areas.
- Ability to handle portfolio of simultaneous projects in scoping and execution phases is key to this role.
- Many of the projects to be handled will be documented in the Quality Management system and as such, may be subject to regulatory scrutiny.
- The role holder is expected to prepare, distribute and present project status reports to the sites senior management team.
- Degree or Equivalent Experience in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- As a Senior Engineer someone who is Chartered or seeking Chartership would be beneficial
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Experience
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.